Sunshine Central House is a stylishly decorated period townhouse in the heart of Brighton. Minutes from the seafront, the main shops and a variety of bars, cafes and restaurants. The roof terrace and spacious common areas make this perfect place to get together with large groups of friends, sleeping up to 22 guests. The property has 5 bedrooms (2 en-suite), 1 family bathroom ground floor cloakroom and a large open plan kitchen diner. The house is fully equipped with smart TV's in the living room and dining room area and has high speed wifi throughout.
All bedrooms have single beds, plus three large double sofa beds in the spacious lounge.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- Suitable for groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Super central location
- Fully equipped kitchen and large dining area
- Central location 200 metres from the beach
- 2 en-suite bathrooms and 1 family bathroom
- Smart TV
- Private street entrance
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the house will be deducted from your deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am, also please do not use the roof terrace after 10pm & before 8am.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property, please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.