Royal Mews is situated in a quiet gated mews in the heart of Kemptown with free parking. Accommodates 4 guests in 2 bedrooms, and is close to Brighton Seafront. Elegantly furnished living room, separate kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, a large bathroom, a separate toilet and free parking for one car. Convenient location for Royal Sussex Hospital and Brighton's seafront.
With superfast wifi and a short walk to the City Centre this property is the ultimate self-catering Brighton place for you, your family & friends to stay.
Not suitable for stag & hens due to it being situated in a quiet residential area.
- Private parking space
- Private rear patio
- High-speed wifi throughout
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Suitable for small groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our apartment, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £100.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.