Great one bedroom apartment with private patio area to enjoy your morning coffee or evening drink. Just 20 metres from Brighton's famous seafront and five minute walk to the Pier and City Centre. Sleeps up to four guests with a zip and link queen sized double bed that can be two singles and a full size double sofa bed. High speed wifi and smart TV will ensure you have great entertainment at your fingertips, whilst enjoying your stay.
Enter via your own street entrance to your patio apartments front door.
Once inside you are greeted by hallway with the main bedroom on your left hand side.
Zip & link beds which as standard are set up as two single beds but can be made up as one double bed upon request.
Bedside tables and lamps
Back into the hallway to next on your left and the living room
Large flat screen smart TV with netflix access
Double sofa bed
Patio doors to private terrace
Table and two chairs
Carry on through the hallway to an open plan small dining area and kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen
Crockery, cutlery and glasses, sufficient for four guests.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current goverment guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to have a good night's sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.