As of Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government has made changes to the COVID-19 legislation, which affects all bookings with us of more than six guests.
As a temporary measure, we have reduced the capacity of this property to a maximum of six guests and significantly reduced the rates to reflect the capacity change. This temporary measure will remain in place until at least, end of November 2020.
Kemptown's BIG house in the heart of the Brighton's best location with side sea views from 3 of the bedrooms, just 20 metres from Brighton famous Seafront.
4 large bedrooms 2 bathrooms, sleeps from 4 to 16 guests with a mixture of triple bunk beds, singles, doubles and single sofa beds, all in the bedrooms, none in the two large communal living rooms and open plan dining, kitchen area.
Great for large groups of friends, families and business travellers, with the highest speed wifi available in the UK.
Through the front door, the hallway on the ground floor leads you into the bright and modern lounge which is tastefully decorated with bright artwork and colourful soft furnishings, loft style funky furnishing, lots of seating, a smart TV and drinks fridge.
Set in one of the Cities best locations, just a few metres from the seafront. The newly refurbished "Kemptown BIG House" sleeps from 4 to 16 guests, in four large bedrooms, with a family bathroom, a further en suite shower, and a huge dining and kitchen area, this property is great for your weekend or longer getaway. This property is perfect for large families, stag and hen groups or contractors looking for a home from home whilst working in the City. The property is less than a 10 minute walk from the Pier and famous Brighton Beach. The property has full very high speed wifi throughout, with speeds up to 350mb.
Location Location Location.
Set in the heart of Kemptown within a few metres from Brighton's famous seafront. You are just a short 5 minute walk away the vibrant St James Street and just 10 minute walk to Brighton Pier and the beach. The City Centre, the lanes and Brighton Pavilion are a 15 minute walk away. The Brighton Centre is approx 1km away from the house, just a £5 taxi ride away or 30 minute walk along the seafront.
You enter the house on ground floor level into the extended living room area, with funky minimalist loft style furnishing & a small patio, the let the sun and fresh see air into the ground floor living space, full equipped with pub style drinks fridge and large HD TV.
You have a staircase to the lower ground floor, where you enter the kitchen/dining space
Fully equipped kitchen with a range cooker, fridge freezer and huge dining table with enough seating for 16 guests at the same time, to socialise and enjoy a drink and a meal together, plus a separate toilet with wash basin, just off the dining space.
Back up the ground floor, you have a staircase going up to both bedrooms one and two, both furnished with wood cladding walls and funky retro design touches like a 1920's telephone turned into a lamp.
Triple Bunk bed with a double bed on the lower deck and a single bed on the upper deck, plus a funky and comfortable chair bed, this room sleeps up to 4 guests.
Zip and link bed that can be made up as two single or a large queen size bed, this room sleeps up to 2 guests, with side sea views from the window.
Up the next set of stairs to the second floor and you find bedroom three, access to the roof terrace and family bathroom, with walk in shower.
Triple Bunk bed with a double bed on the lower deck and a single bed on the upper deck, plus 2 funky and comfortable chair beds, this room sleeps up to 5 guests.
Family shower room with tied walls and funky chrome fittings, wash basin and toilet
Through bedroom three - Access to the large roof terrace.
The large roof terrace is ideal for taking in the sea air whilst sipping your morning coffee or having an evening drink in the sunshine.
Up the final set of stairs to the third floor
Triple Bunk bed with a double bed on the lower deck and a single bed on the upper deck, plus a2 funky and comfortable chair beds, this room sleeps up to 5 guests.
En suite shower room with toilet and washbasin.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current goverment guidance regarding COVID-19 and confirm that you are only booking for a maximum of two seperate households.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the house, will be deducted from your deposit.
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19 and confirm that you are only booking for a maximum of two separate households.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the roof terrace and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.