Within a few seconds walk of Brighton's famous seafront, less than 5 minutes walk to the Pier & 10 minutes to The City centre, this apartment is in an amazing location for exploring all that Brighton has to offer.
The lovely, newly refurbished bijou 'beside the seaside' apartment, is fully equipped with everything you need for a short stay in our City.
Apartment front door on Ground floor.
Triple bunk bed with full size double on lower deck & further full size single on upper deck.
Plus a further chair bed which converts in to an extra single bed.
Convenient fitted hanging unit for your clothes
Funky retro suitcase styled bedside table & lamp.
Hallway to cloakroom area.
Toilet, washbasin, mirror & shower cubicle.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Hallway to living, dining, kitchen area.
Small but perfectly formed living area, with a small dining table, 2 seater sofa & dining chairs, plus a fully fitted kitchenette with all of the crockery, cutlery, pits & pans you can need for cooking meal at home. Also washing machine, oven, hob, extractor & microwave oven & flat screen TV.
Windows to rear courtyard
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our apartment, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
8. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfiet your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
Minimum payment / Deposit
This property requires you to pay a minimum deposit of £100.00 on booking. This acts as an upfront Booking Deposit and is non refundable.