BEST PRICE ONLINE GUARANTEED
This 3 bedroom holiday house in Central Brighton is recently decorated and furnished. Park View is a great group accommodation option sleeping from 2 to 8 people over 3 floors making it ideal for families, friends, hen dos and corporate stays in Brighton.
The property is located directly opposite a beautiful park with a fantastic playground and skate park.
This group accommodation is very central to all Brighton has to offer. It is within easy walking distance of most attractions, Brighton train station, shopping, bars, restaurants and conference facilities.
Kitchen / Diner
The kitchen/diner seats up to 6 guests. Kitchen facilities include a double oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge freezer.
The lounge area (on the ground floor looking out over the park) has TV, sofa and additional sofa bed. Wi-Fi throughout.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 are located on the first floor. Both have 'zip and link beds' that can be used as 2 twins or queen size doubles.
Between these rooms is a toilet/shower room.
On the second floor is bedroom 3. This also has a 'zip and link bed' which will convert into a twin or queen size double depending on your group requirements.
Next to the bathroom with separate bath and shower.
A small external patio is located at the rear of the property. Smoking is not permitted inside the house but is permitted in this area.
Secure Car Park is located with 2 minutes walk from the House, click here for details
Check In / Check Out
Standard Check in from 4pm.
Standard Check Out time 11am
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. Smoking is not permitted inside the house, however a small private courtyard is available at the rear of the house.
2. Please keep any noise down after 10.30pm & before 7am.
3. Please leave outdoor shoes on the door mat.
4. No pets.
5. Please note check out is by 10am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check out fee of £25 per hour or part thereof, if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please, additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of this.
Minimum payment / Deposit
This property requires you to pay a minimum deposit of £100.00 on booking. This acts as an upfront Booking Deposit and is non refundable.