As of Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government has made changes to the COVID-19 legislation, which affects all bookings with us of more than six guests.
As a temporary measure, we have reduced the capacity of this property to a maximum of six guests and significantly reduced the rates to reflect the capacity change. This temporary measure will remain in place until at least, end of November 2020.
Immerse yourself in this incredibly glamourous mansion house, set in one of the Cities most prestigious squares. Brunswick Palace has 6 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two very large socialising spaces over two floors and a pretty patio. This house is huge and furnished to the very highest standard with furnishing and fittings fit for a palace with 340 square metres of internal space, this is probably one of the Cities most prestigious properties.
Huge townhouse set over 6 floors. One of the few remaining complete houses in this famous Regency Square.
Enter on the ground floor with the dining space/first reception on your left, this also has a daybed and trundle to sleep two guests.
Continue to the end of the hall where bedroom one is located.
This has a double bed and an en-suite toilet.
Then up a few steps to the mezzannie level to a further bedroom with two single beds and en suite toilet.
Lower Ground Floor
Down to the basement which houses the huge kitchen, utility and dining area. Out to the private sheltered patio.
Back up to the first floor, where the enormous lounge houses a huge TV and plenty of seating on bespoke sofas. Tucked away is another day bed with trundle for two guests.
Up again to two bedrooms, both with double beds and a large bathroom.
Up again to a further two bedrooms, one with king bed and one with four single beds. On this floor is another opulent bathroom.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our very opulent house, please note this is NOT a party house, upon check-in you will be required to sign an inventory and description of items of significant value. Please ensure that you do not cause any damage to the property, any items missing or damaged will be your responsibility to replace or repair, regardless of cost, even if this is higher than the security deposit held by the company. You agree to follow all current goverment guidance regarding COVID-19 and confirm that you are only booking for a maximum of two seperate households. Please also note that this is a residential area and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the patio area. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the house will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Do not use the patio after 10pm under any circumstances, to avoid distrubance to neighbours.
3. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
4. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
5. Strictly No pets
6. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
7. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property, please. You will be held liable to costs beyond your deposit for any damage caused or additional cleaning costs.
8. When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £500.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.