As of Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government has made changes to the COVID-19 legislation, which affects all bookings with us of more than six guests.
As a temporary measure, we have reduced the capacity of this property to a maximum of six guests and significantly reduced the rates to reflect the capacity change. This temporary measure will remain in place until at least, end of November 2020.
Immerse yourself in this incredibly glamourous mansion house, set in one of the Cities most prestigious squares. Brunswick Palace has 6 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two very large socialising spaces over two floors and a pretty patio. This house is huge and furnished to the very highest standard with furnishing and fittings fit for a palace with 340 square metres of internal space, this is probably one of the Cities most prestigious properties, sleeping from 4 to 10 guests.
Huge townhouse set over 6 floors. One of the few remaining complete houses in this famous Regency Square.
Enter on the ground floor with the dining space/first reception on your left, this also has a daybed and trundle to sleep two guests.
Continue to the end of the hall where bedroom one is located.
This has a double bed and an en-suite toilet.
Then up a few steps to the mezzannie level to a further bedroom with two single beds and en suite toilet.
Lower Ground Floor
Down to the basement which houses the huge kitchen, utility and dining area. Out to the private sheltered patio.
Back up to the first floor, where the enormous lounge houses a huge TV and plenty of seating on bespoke sofas. Tucked away is another day bed with trundle for two guests.
Up again to two bedrooms, both with double beds and a large bathroom.
Up again to a further two bedrooms, one with king bed and one with four single beds. On this floor is another opulent bathroom.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our very opulent house, please note this is NOT a party house, upon check-in you will be required to sign an inventory and description of items of significant value. Please ensure that you do not cause any damage to the property, any items missing or damaged will be your responsibility to replace or repair, regardless of cost, even if this is higher than the security deposit held by the company. You agree to follow all current goverment guidance regarding COVID-19 and confirm that you are only booking for a maximum of two seperate households. Please also note that this is a residential area and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the patio area. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the house will be deducted from your deposit.
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19 and confirm that you are only booking for a maximum of two separate households.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the roof terrace and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £500.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.