Cottage retreat is located in the heart of The North Laines. 2 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom, small patio garden which can sleep from 2 to 4 guests. The house is an 8 minute walk from Brighton Station, and has a large selectio shops, bars, clubs, train station and restaurants on the doorstep.
Great for small groups of friends, families and business travellers, with high-speed wifi throughout.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- Suitable for groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Patio Garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher and washer dryer
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19 and confirm that you are only booking for a maximum of two separate households.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the roof terrace and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
Minimum payment / Deposit
This property requires you to pay a minimum deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as an upfront Booking Deposit and is non refundable.