Stylishly decorated huge, super funky two level duplex apartment with over 2000sq feet of living space, situated in the heart of Brighton's vibrant Kemptown. The property comes with 5 bedrooms, 3 showers, a large fully equipped kitchen and a funky chill-out lounge. The house is centrally located in popular Kemptown area of the City, 100 metres from the seafront and 500 metres from the World famous Brighton Palace Pier, with shops, bars, clubs and restaurants literally on your door step, this really is an amazing location for a visit to the City and ideal for large groups.
- Sleeps up to 24 guests all in single beds and some bunks.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- 50 inch SMART TV with Netflix access
- Suitable for large groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
- Automated self check in - no keys required
- Virtual Concierge tablet provided with local and property info, order food delivery, late check outs and uber taxis, all via the tablet.
- Out of hours emergency contact number
- Welcome tea and coffee provided
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however we do ask you to respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
3. No pets
4. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
5. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
6. When you are ready to vacate the house please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.