Stylishly decorated huge, super funky two level duplex apartment with over 2000sq feet of living space, situated in the heart of Brighton's vibrant Kemptown. The property comes with 5 bedrooms, 3 showers, a large fully equipped kitchen and a funky chill-out lounge. The house is centrally located in popular Kemptown area of the City, 100 metres from the seafront and 500 metres from the World famous Brighton Palace Pier, with shops, bars, clubs and restaurants literally on your door step, this really is an amazing location for a visit to the City and ideal for large groups.
- Sleeps from 4 to 24 guests all in single beds and some bunks.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- 50 inch SMART TV with Netflix access
- Suitable for large groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
- Automated self check in - no keys required
- Virtual Concierge tablet provided with local and property info, order food delivery, late check outs and uber taxis, all via the tablet.
- Out of hours emergency contact number
- Welcome tea and coffee provided
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19 and confirm that you are only booking for a maximum of two separate households.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the roof terrace and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.