Central BIG house is a stylishly decorated huge house in the heart of Brighton. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large roof terrace with amazing City Views, two en suite balconies and can sleep up to 18 guests. The house is centrally located in the North Laines area, with shops, bars, clubs, train station and restaurants on your doorstep.
Great for large groups of friends, families and business travellers, with high-speed wifi throughout.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- Suitable for large groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Large roof terrace with views over the City
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Chill out indoor space with huge floor to ceiling glass windows giving amazing views of the city
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
8. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfiet your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.