Great one bedroom apartment with private patio area to enjoy your morning coffee or evening drink. Just 20 metres from Brighton's famous seafront and five minute walk to the Pier and City Centre. Sleeps up to four guests with a zip and link queen sized double bed that can be two singles and a full size double sofa bed. High speed wifi and smart TV will ensure you have great entertainment at your fingertips, whilst enjoying your stay.
Enter via your own street entrance to your patio apartments front door.
Once inside you are greeted by hallway with the main bedroom on your left hand side.
Large Queen size double bed that can be made up as two single beds
bedside tables and lamps
Back into the hallway to next on your left and the living room
large flat screen smart TV
Double sofa bed
Patio doors to private terrace
table and two chairs
Carry on through the hallway to a open plan dining area and kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen
Crockery, cutlery and glasses, sufficient for four guests.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our apartment, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from your deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am to avoid disturbing other residents.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £0.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.