If you love camping you’re going to love this quirky space. Inspired by the mountain bothy of northern England and Scotland, the idea was to offer the charm of these free shelters in the middle of leafy suburbia! Better still you don’t have to put up a tent plus you get a comfy bed and a hot shower. The place is a self-contained apartment with high speed wifi throughout, that opens to a garden. It’s a simple space comprising of a small foyer and a good size main bedroom, please read full listing properly before booking.
The room is on the lower ground floor of a large regency house, this said it does have natural sunlight in every room. It opens onto the garden which is quiet with patio furniture and is yours to enjoy for the duration of your stay.
There is a toilet and a small sink. The shower is in the corner of the bedroom, although screened - so be aware of this if you're sharing with friends. Other than the bedroom you have a small (low ceiling) foyer, where you have some basic amenities to make breakfast or snacks.
The bedroom has a double bed, there is also a sofa bed that can be used as an additional single if needed, making the foyer and bedroom separate. As the name suggests the door is LOW, so mind your head on the way in! The foyer and toilet have a low ceiling of 5"8" (1.73m) which leads to a good sized bedroom 6"3" (1.88m).
There is no kitchen as such, but you do have a breakfast bar with essential crockery, cutlery, kettle, toaster, microwave and small fridge.
You have your own door which locks, you do not share the room with anyone, the space is private, with a shared garden area.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
2. Respect other residents, please ensure that you have no music or loud TV between 10pm & before 8am.
3. Please leave outdoor shoes on the door mat.
4. No pets are allowed.
5. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof, if you are not vacated by this time.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.