This 200 year old holiday rental cottage is set in the central Laines area, just a 3 minute walk from Brighton station. Your will be in the heart of the city, with shops restaurants and bars all on your doorstep, yet tucked away in a calm & quiet pedestrianised Twitten.
The refurbished property is light & bright, cool & quirky with two double bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, large flat screen TV & superfast WiFi.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Living/Dining Room Area
Guests can enjoy the 42inch flat screen TV and make use of the dining table and chairs, plus chunky sofa.
Kitchen facilities include oven, hob, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & glasses for up to 6 guests.
Triple bunk bed, double bed on the lower deck, single bed on the upper deck. Additional single bed. Wardrobe space for hanging clothes.
'Zip & link' bed which can be set up as a queen-sized double or two single beds.
Pretty petite roof terrace for enjoying a morning coffee in the sunshine.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our apartment, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
8. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfiet your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
Minimum payment / Deposit
This property requires you to pay a minimum deposit of £100.00 on booking. This acts as an upfront Booking Deposit and is non refundable.