'Pebble Mews' is in the Kemptown area of Brighton, just a 10 minute walk to the city centre making it an ideal base to explore.
The house has super-fast WiFi throughout.
• Kitchen/Diner - The kitchen/diner seats up to 4 guests. Facilities include an oven, hob, washing machine, dryer, microwave and fridge freezer - all set in a wonderful traditional cottage theme.
• Bedroom. The beds can be configured as two singles or one king size bed. This room is equipped with a wardrobe and bi-fold full size doors looking over the mews than can be opened to Bring the outside in.
• Separate toilet.
• Lounge/dining table area. Large dining table with six chairs plus a further two stools to accommodate all eight guests. The 40 inch flat screen SMART TV means you can connect to iplayer, netflix etc. Three seater sofa. Two comfortable chair beds and funky colourful bean bags complete the lounge seating. Our bookshelves are stacked with good books to read and with original Brighton photography on mounted canvas on the walls throughout, you really will feel the Brighton vibe.
• Light and bright landing with roof top windows.
• Bedroom 2. Queen size bed that can also be made as 2 singles upon request. Large antique wardrobe. Bedside tables. Full Length Mirror
• Bedroom 3. 'Zip and link beds' that can be used as 2 twins or a double, which we will convert into a twin or queen size double depending on your group requirements..
• Bathroom. Very cool roll top bath, shower over and a toilet
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
One free parking space is available directly outside the house front door, additional cars can be parked on street very close by for £7.20 per day, full parking details will be emailed with check in instructions.
Check In / Check Out
Standard Check in from 4pm
Standard Check Out time 11am
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £100.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.