FREE LATE CHECK OUT SUNDAY AND MONDAY
FREE GROUP BAR AND NIGHTCLUB PACKAGE
Clarendon Town House, over four floors, is an ideal base for exploring the City for large families , hen and stag groups and business travellers alike. The quaint shopping area of George Street is just a couple of minutes walk away, together with its cosmopolitan cafes, bars and restaurants. The world famous beach is just a 10 minute stroll away and Brighton City Centre can be easily reached, by one stop on the train, a short bus or taxi ride or a 20 minute walk along the seafront.
The property is supplied with everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including, superfast wifi and virgin media cable, a large flat screen TV and a communial space large enough for all guest to be comfortable, chatting or dining together.
The house has four large double bedrooms with hotel quality beds, linen and towels provided free of charge, configured as follows:
Zip and link large Double bed (that can be configured as 2 singles beds too) and one additional sofa bed.
Zip and link large Double bed (that can be configured as 2 singles beds too).
Two Single Beds
Zip and link large Double bed (that can be configured as 2 singles too) and one additional single bed.
We also offer FREE LATE CHECK OUT SUNDAY AND MONDAY MORNINGS UNTIL MIDDAY
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
2. Please keep any noise down after 11pm & before 7am.
3. Please leave outdoor shoes at the front door.
4. No pets are allowed in the house
5. Please note check out is by 10am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check out fee of £25 per hour or part thereof, if you are not vacated by this time.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.