Book NOW from just £129 Deposit
This perfectly situated two double-bedroom holiday rental apartment is in a beautiful regency building on Brighton and Hove borders, just a few minutes’ walk from the seafront.
The apartment offers double beds in both bedrooms and enough space for small families, two couples or a small group looking for that perfect getaway.
You could not ask for a better location, close to all the attractions the city has to offer. This holiday let apartment is just metres away from a great selection of upmarket bars, shops and cafes in Brighton and Hove, while also being on the main city bus routes.
On-street parking is available nearby for £5.20 per day.
We offer our guests exclusive discounted fixed fare taxi rates from and to all London and South of England air and sea ports, 24 hours a day, example rates below, email us to book today:
Collection £49 / Drop Off £39
Collection £109 / Drop Off £99
Collection £140 / Drop Off £130
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. Smoking is not permitted.
2. Please keep any noise down after 10.30pm & before 7am.
3. Please leave outdoor shoes on the door mat.
4. No pets are allowed without prior permission
5. Please note check out is by 10am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check out fee of £25 per hour or part thereof, if you are not vacated by this time.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £99.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.